- Capacity up to 300 ampoules per minute
- Possibility to apply self-adhesive labels on ampoules, vials and cartridges.
- System of Automatic Set
- Possibility to adjust the parameters manually
- Possibility to store 100 recipes in memory
- Labeling accuracy ±0,5 mm (On ampoules with regular geometry)
- Vertical roller conveyor with height adjustment
- Ability to use cassettes of various diameter
- Label quantity control (on a reel)
- Alarm system (with message on the screen)
- 4-level password system
- Automatic rejection: farmcode, QR code, availability / print
System of Automatic Set (SAS)
- Measures length of label, diameter of container to synchronize all moving parts: conveyor, separator, applicator, belt
- Auto synchronization of all moving parts when changing the conveyer speed.
Technical characteristics of the labeling machine:
|Power||220V 50Hz 1phase 1.5kW|
|Compressed air (with printer or rejection unit):||6 bar 50 Nl/min|
|Dimensions LхWхH:||2800mm х 1400mm х 1700 mm|
- Vertical roller conveyor
- Base, frame and side panels are made of stainless steel
- Adjustable speed of the conveyer- up to 24 m/min
- Length: 2100mm
- Duraluminum frame
- Servomotor: maximum speed is 48 m/min
- Adjustable height of the label applicator
- Label is pulled through be the feeding and pressing roller.
- Rollers and tension points are made of aluminum, stainless steel or POM
- U-shaped infrared label sensor for regular paper labels detection
Unit of ampoule feeding from cassettes to the conveyor
- Feeding table for container loading from cassettes with a feeding and pressing device, and with possibility to use different formats of the cassettes.
- Feeding starwheel with a force adjustment mechanism to prevent the container damage
- Container moving device for complete filling of the feeding starwheel
- Speed of the starwheel and the container moving device ensures proper container feeding to the conveyor.
- Made of duraluminum
- Wrap-around belt width – 80mm
- Wrap-around belt speed: up to 48 m/min
The speed of the conveyor, wrap-around belt and labeling head is synchronized automatically.
- Height: 14 mm — 80 mm
- Length: 14 mm – 60 mm
For variable data application by means of thermal printing.
Printing from 1 to 3 lines on horizontal and vertical axis.
Standard set of digits 100 pcs. (0-9 digits – 10 pcs each, spacers). Printing type: 1,5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm. Additional symbols (option).
Thermal tape pulling is adjusted from the control panel.
Time interval is adjusted from the control panel.
Thermo controller to keep the preset temperature of the printing head.
Sensor for detecting torn label tape.
Printer is designed for printing variable data (3 lines, 15 characters each) in any direction. Possible directions of the printing are shown on the drawing below:
Jet cartridge printer Micron HP TIJ 2.5
Micron — a unique compact printer with integrated controller, which suits for integration in various production lines that require low cost solution.
- TIJ 2.5 technology by Hewlett Packard Company.
- Files for printing are created with the help of the supplied software and transmitted to the controller via USB-key. The message can be stored in the printer’s internal memory.
- Printing with 300 x 300dpi resolution. Graphics, counters, text, numbers, barcodes (fixed), date and time (permanent and actual), 3 print fonts (True Type).
- Printing height 12.7mm. The printer has no concept like «number of lines». It prints everything you can place within 12.7mm space.
- Wide range of inks.
This unit will reject faulty containers without stopping the machine. The containers are rejected in case of signal receiving from one of the sensors described above (see “Options”) or in case of the label absence on the tape roll.
Sensor for checking operational readiness of pull-through unit
Clear label sensor
This sensor can recognize both regular and transparent labels (ultrasonic U-shaped sensor)
Control system for label presence on the container
Sensor will give signal to stop the machine or reject container in case of label absence.
Control system to avoid cassette overload at the exit
Control system for checking container presence at the inlet
Additional set of change parts (if needed)
Linear barcode control
Single-line laser scanner Leuze BCL 21 S M 310.
The scanner is controlled from the control panel of the machine.
|Codes||2/5 intermittent code; Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128. EAN/UPC; EAN Adendum; Codabar; Pharma Code|
|Light source||Laser diode, red 650 nm, safety class 2, class II according to CDRH|
|Speed||1000 scans/с for М version. 800 scans/с for versions N, F.|
|Resolution||BCL 2x SN 0,15 … module width 0,2 mm|
|BCL 2x SM: 0,2 … module width 0,8 mm|
|BCL 2x SF: 0,5… module width 1,0 mm|
|Beam deviation||Through the rotating cylindrical mirror|
|Distance||50 … 450 mm (depending on the optics type: N, F, M)|
This system is designed to control the barcode applied on the label. In case of wrong bar code detection, the machine stops or rejects the container with the wrong label.
The two—dimensional bar code control system
System includes a video sensor with integrated display and lighting, which is controlled by a programmable machine controller. In case of wrong code detection on the label, the machine stops or rejects the wrong ampoule (with optional rejection unit).
Resolution can be set up to 752×480 pixels
30 programs in the memory
Detects the following codes:
- DataMatrix (ECC 200) barcodes
- QR Code (QR and Micro QR)
- Linear barcodes: Code128, Code39, CODABAR, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN13, EAN8, UPCE, Postnet, IMB, and Pharmacode
The quality control system of variable data printing (camera): presence, position, definition
System includes a video sensor with integrated display which is controlled by a programmable machine controller.
System monitors the printing quality in accordance with the previously set range of pixels for every object in a certain scanning area, as well as in accordance with the numbers of objects in this area.
In case of wrong image detection (different from the previously set image), the machine stops or rejects the wrong container (with optional rejection unit).
Easy system set up without PC.
Resolution can be set up to 752×480 pixels.
30 programs in the memory.
Adjustable focal distance.
ALQCS «Angara»: total control of the label
«Angara» — Automated Label Quality Control System on objects with different texture. The system is based on digital cameras of Basler AG company (Germany) and is designed to check the quality of a constant (applied in the printing office) and variable printing (applied with industrial printer).
The system can detect the following defects:
- Picture is fuzzy;
- The absence or mismatch of information (applied in the printing office);
- Printing crosses the printing area borders;
- The absence or mismatch of batch number, expiry date of the given values (applied with industrial printer)
|Dimensions of the controlled area||65 х 40 mm
50 х 30 mm
40 х 25 mm
30 х 18 mm
|Size of detected defect||0,5 mm|
|Inspection speed||450 per minute (7,5 per second)|
|Stored information||1 Tb
Transparent safety guards are installed around the machine to prevent access to the moving parts during machine operation.
Interlocks prevent start of the machine, or stop the machine during operation when the doors are opened.
Set of recommended spare parts
Three-color signal lamp