- Capacity up to 300 vials per minuteSystem of Automatic Set
- put the vial on the conveyor
- press button «SAS system», The machine is ready to operate
- press button «START» To start the machine (see video)
- Rejection (vial without label, vial with wrong label, with wrong pharma code, wrong diameter of the vial, wrong or absent coding, etc.
- Automatic stop in case of fallen vial
1. Rejection unit
2. Loading/receiving conveyor table
3. Thermal printer
4. Pharma code control
5. Control panel
Technical characteristics of the labeling machine:
|Capacity||up to 300 vials per minute|
|Power||220V 50Hz 1phase 1.5kW|
|Compressed air (with printer or rejection unit):||6 bar 50 Nl/min|
|Dimensions LхWхH:||2100mm х 1100mm х 1700 mm
2500mm х 1100mm х 1700 mm (with rejection unit)
System of Automatic Set (SAS)
- Measures length of label, diameter of container to synchronize all moving parts: conveyor, separator, applicator, belt
- Auto stop and case of fallen container
- Auto stop in case of no label on the roll
- Auto rejection of the container without label
- Auto synchronization of all moving parts when changing the conveyer speed.
- LCD control panel
- Manual adjustment of the automatically preset parameters (if necessary) with possibility of their storage in the memory of the machine
- Up to 20 receipts in the memory
- Total counter for good vials and rejected vials (option). Detailed counters for errors: (wrong pharma/bar code, no date coding, no label) – options.
- Alarm signal will sound when countdown falls below 500 labels. The machine stops at the end of the roll.
- Application accuracy: +-0,5 mm (if vial has regular geometry)
- 4 levels of password
- Errors will sound and will be visualized on the control panel
- 100mm plastic chain or belt conveyor
- Base, frame and side panels – stainless steel
- Adjustable height of the conveyor
- Adjustable speed up to 24m/min
- Length: 2100mm without auto rejection system 2500mm with auto rejection system (optional)
- Duralumin frame
- Servomotor: Maximum speed 48 m/min
- Push/pull label advance powered rollers
- Rollers and tensioners made of aluminum, SUS304 or POM U-shaped infrared label sensor for paper labels
- Spacing wheel
- Motor, controlled from control panel
- Made of duralumin
- Molded endless rubber belt 120mm
- Wrapping belt speed: up to 48 m/min
The speed of the conveyor, wrapping belt and labeling is synchronized automatically.
- Height: 14 – 115 mm
- Length: 14 – 300 mm
For printing LOT (lot numbers, EXP (expiration dates) or MFG (manufacturing dates).
Printing from 1 to 3 lines, horizontally or vertically.
Standard set of digits 100 pc. (0-9, 10 each). 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm. Additional digits (option).
Advance adjustments of the hot foil tape from control panel
Time interval adjustment from control panel
Thermo controller to keep the temperature
Sensor of broken label
Jet cartridge printer Micron HP TIJ 2.5
Micron — a unique compact printer with integrated controller, which is ideally suited for integration in various production lines that require the solution of a low cost.
• TIJ 2.5 technology from Hewlett Packard Company.
• Files for printing are created with the supplied software and transmitted to the controller via USB-dongle. The message can be stored in the printer’s internal memory.
• Provides print at 300 x 300dpi resolution. Graphics, counters, text, numbers, barcodes (fixed), date and time (permanent and actual), 3 print types (True Type).
• Printing height 12.7mm. The printer has no concept like «number of lines». It pints everything you can place within 12.7mm space.
• Wide range of inks.
Rotary table is standard for inlet or outlet of the machine. Standard diameter 680mm.
Speed adjustment by invertor. Body, panels and surface of the table are made of SUS 304.
Loading/unloading tray for the rotary table
Can be mounted on the rotary feeding table, as well as instead of the rotary table at the outlet of the machine, or on the rotary table at the outlet for easy product accumulation.
This unit will reject faulty containers without machine stop. The containers are rejected in case of signal, received from one of the sensors, described above or in case of the label absence on the tape roll.
Vials with diameter less than 40mm on a high speed ( up to 140 v/min) will be carefully moved out of the conveyer in vertical position into the tray for rejected containers. Containers with diameter more than 40 mm will be pushed out to the tray.
2 sensors on both sides of the conveyor after the wrapping-around unit (standard). Sensors will give signal to stop the machine or reject the container without the label.
(To define the possibility of this option installation, we need to test your vials with the labels).
Clear label sensor
This sensor can see both regular and transparent labels (ultrasonic U-shaped sensor)
Control system to avoid overload of containers on the conveyor
The sensor at the outlet of the machine will give a signal to stop separator and feeding, in case of the containers accumulation. Separator will start automatically after container accumulation is eliminated. The same sensor can be installed at the inlet. This sensor will give a signal to stop previous machine in line, if needed.
Starwheel for vial separation
Is installed instead of the separator to provide the uniform separation of the vials at high speeds (more than 100 v/min). This is format part!
Pharma code control 1D
One line laser scanner Leuze BCL 21 S M 310
The scanner is controlled through the control panel of the machine
|Code types||2/5 intermittent code; Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN 128. EAN/UPC; EAN Adendum; Codabar; Pharma Code|
|Light source||Laser diode, red 650, protection level 2, II level at CDRH classification|
|Speed||1000 scans/sec for M version
800 scans/sec for N, F versions
|Resolution||BCL 2x SN 0,15 … 0,2 mm module width|
|BCL 2x SM: 0,2 … 0,8 mm module width|
|BCL 2x SF: 0,5… 1,0 mm module width|
|Beam deviation||By turning cylindrical mirror|
|Distance||50 … 450 mm (depending on optics type: N, F, M)|
This system is designed to control the barcode applied on the label. In case of wrong bar code detection, the machine stops or rejects the container with the wrong label.
The two-dimensional bar code control system
Includes a video sensor with integrated display and lighting, which is controlled by a programmable machine controller. In case of wrong code detection on the label, the machine stops or rejects the wrong vial (with optional rejection unit).
Resolution up to 752×480 pixels
30 programs in the memory.
Defines the following codes:
- DataMatrix (ECC 200) barcodes
- QR Code (QR and Micro QR)
- Linear barcodes: Code128, Code39, CODABAR, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN13, EAN8, UPCE, Postnet, IMB, and Pharmacode
Special sensor is adjusted to recognize any previously set element of coding. In case of this element absence on the label — machine stops or rejects the wrong container.
The quality control system of variable data application (camera): presence, position, definition
- Includes a video sensor with integrated display, which is controlled by a programmable machine controller.
- Monitors the printing quality in accordance with the previously set range of pixels for every object in a certain scanning area, as well as in accordance with the numbers of objects in this area.
- In case of wrong image detection (different from the previously set image), the machine stops or rejects the wrong container (with optional rejection unit).
- Easy system set up without PC
- Resolution can be set up to 752×480 pixels
- 30 programs in the memory
- Adjustable focal distance
ALQCS «Angara»: total control of the label
«Angara» — Automated Label Quality Control System on objects with different texture. The system is based on digital cameras of Basler AG company(Germany) and is designed to check the quality of a constant (applied in the printing office) and variable printing (applied with industrial printer).
The system can detect the following defects:
• Picture is fuzzy;
• The absence or mismatch of information (applied in the printing office);
• Printing crosses the printing area borders;
• The absence or mismatch of batch number, expiry date of the given values (applied with industrial printer)
|Dimensions of the controlled area||65 х 40 mm
50 х 30 mm
40 х 25 mm
30 х 18 mm
|Size of detected defect||0,5 mm|
|Inspection speed||450 per minute (7,5 per second)|
|Stored information||1 Tb
Transparent safety guards are installed around the machine to prevent access to the moving parts during machine operation.
Interlocks prevent start of the machine, or stop the machine during operation, when the doors are opened.
Set of recommended spare parts
- Conveyor drive belt – 1pcs
- Preroll drive belt – 1pcs
- Running belt – 1pcs
- Conveyor belt – 1pcs
- Pressing plate – 1pcs
- Separator wheel – 1pcs